What is Invisalign?The Invisalign System is a virtually invisible approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners made with unique SmartForce technology, the Invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
When do you need Invisalign?
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Fixing a bite problem
- Fixing a spacing issue
Why should you choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easier to brush and floss.
- Being virtually invisible, no one will notice that you are getting your teeth straightened with Invisalign.
- Get straighter teeth more comfortably and predictably thanks to cutting edge Invisalign technology
- Invisalign aligners are suitable for an active lifestyle since there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth
- With doctor visits only every 6-8 weeks, Invisalign aligners are ideal for a hectic lifestyle, allowing you to spend more time doing the things that you love.
- Invisalign has proven to be the most comfortable choice when compared to the abc aligners, conventional braces and Damon braces.
How long will the treatment take ?
The duration of treatment with Invisalign depends on the case that is presented but it will generally be a minimum of 1-1.5 years to achieve the best smile you could have.
What to know when you are using Invisalign?
Keeping a good oral hygiene while wearing Invisalign is important. This is to prevent decay and infection of the gums. Remove the Invisalign aligner, brush your teeth and put it back on. For your Invisalign treatment to be successful, your cooperation is necessary.
Want to know how you will look after Invisalign?
Free Invisalign smile assessment and preview when you use your phone to click here on this Invisalign link!
What to expect with Invisalign treatment?
- Start with a consultation. Your doctor will examine your teeth and show you what Invisalign treatment can do for you.
- Get your personalized treatment plan. Start with an impression. Then your doctor will map out a custom treatment plan just for you. You'll even get to preview your new smile.
- Seeing is believing. Your doctor can show your new smile before you even get started.
- From digital to physical. Once your digital plan is finalized, your custom aligners are made using our state-of-the-art printing process.
- When you pick up your first aligners, your doctor will:
- Ensure your aligners fit well
- Answer your questions
- Let you know what to expect
How is my treatment plan made?
A lot of powerful technology and doctor’s expertise combine to make a digital plan for shaping your new smile.
- Mapping the shifts ahead
- Previewing your smile
How are my custom aligners made?
Your clear aligners are created using industry-leading technology based on your customized treatment plan.
- Precise and personal
- Made from more
- Trimmed for you
- Checked for quality
More than 6 million people have gotten the smiles they’ve always wanted with Invisalign clear aligners.